Remember that these listings are made through a third party, and while I have always tried to protect e-mails, etc. on nwhams.com, I can't guarantee that they will do the same.
With that in mind, I reccomend the following:
1. The system will ask for your first and last name. Instead of a last name, enter your callsign.
2. 'Code' your user name for your e-mail inside the body of the ad. A simple, yet effective scheme is to write "user name is backwards", but there are many more.
3. Where you fill out your e-mail; you would then put the username in backwards. For example, I would enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Upload pictures of your gear. You what they say about pictures and words...
5. Have fun, and lets get back to trading--N7TAW